From our Special Series for Nursing Homes – The Quality Triathlon®
In nursing care, the quality of the service provided is of particular importance, because it affects the quality of life of people who are no longer able to take care of themselves.
This course has been successfully provided to a number nursing homes in the past. We feel it provides great value and would be pleased to provide it to more nursing homes in the future. The participants in this course learn how to promote teamwork and foster individual accountability. They learn how to impart the knowledge and skills their employees need to successfully implement all the required quality criteria in an exciting, consistent and sustainable way through playing an entertaining learning game.
Your objective is to
- Communicate clearly and implement quality standards
- Make optimum use of resources in order to allow time to work directly the residents
- Discuss mistakes without blame and solution-oriented
- Encourage your employees and empower them to responsible behavior
- Increase team spirit and mutual appreciation
You will learn how to
- Use your personal strengths to your advantage
- Motivate your employees
- Convey and share knowledge in a positive way
- Empower people and obtain responsible behavior
- Discuss errors objectively and solve them sustainably
All participants receive an individual profile of their strengths, resources and work styles: their individual LearnInProgress® team.
You may share with us what is particularly important to you before the training course. This allows us to respond to your needs effectively.
Read what our customers say in an interview with our partner Das Heimverzeichnis.
Monika Schmechel, Director at „Haus Carolin, Römergarten“
Head of Nursing Services at „Haus des Lebens in Driedorf“
Where and When
To be agreed.
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 day
- Times to be agreed
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for directors, heads of nursing services, nurses and interested employees or volunteers in care homes for senior citizens.
€ 389,00 plus VAT per participant. Ask for special prices for persons registering independently and/or multiple registrations.
Included are: lunch, coffee and snacks, training materials and certificates of participation.
Overview All Training Courses
- Targetet Short-Term Training Courses
- Training Courses