Appreciative Communication – Learn to Focus on the Positive
4 Steps To Learn to Be Assertive and Appreciative
Learn How to Focus on What You Want to Achieve
Learn how to communicate more effectively at work. You can better achieve your goals through clear communication, focusing on the positive, and always conveying negative or critical feedback in a gentle, positive light.
In this training course, you will learn how to focus on your goals. You will learn how to identify the other person’s needs in order to discover commonalities that allow for win-win strategies. This enhances your probabilities of achieving what you want to accomplish, and at the same time, fosters cooperation and appreciation for the other person.
This course is designed to give you the tools you need to improve your communication skills, and the most successful strategies for using them to your advantage.
Your objective is to
- – Focus on what you want to achieve
- – Convey your message in a respectful but effective way
- – Achieve what you want to accomplish in a way that benefits others too
You will learn how to
- Identify what really matters and how to achieve it through efficient communication
- Apply the 4 steps of appreciative, action-oriented communication
- Deal in a respectful way with difficult situations and/or people
Who Should Attend
The course is designed for managers, SMEs, employess and/or anybody who wants to improve their communication skills.
- 4 Hours
- Times to be agreed
It is important to us that our training offer is tailored exactly to your specific requirements.
Please contact us for a no-obligation consultation and our best price offer.
Overview All Training Courses
- Targetet Short-Term Training Courses
- Training Courses