Rhetorics: Presenting for Impact
Deliver a Presentation With Impact
Get Your Message Across
Keep it clear and to the point
This course will teach you how to create a powerful speech and get your message across in a confident authentic manner.
From decades of experience with a wide variety of target groups, we know that with our powerful training methodology, anyone can learn to deliver powerful presentations in a short time.
For the types of public speaking that most of us do every day, such as pitches, presentations, speaking at meetings, networking, etc., success depends not only on your knowledge and skills, but also on how you speak and present your ideas, products and services.
In this course you will learn how to create a powerful, engaging and impactful presentation that is professional, effective and convincing.
In this course, participants will engage in many practice-oriented exercises..
Your objective is to
- Use clear language
- Convince your audience of your ideas and win their support
- Present yourself in an authentic, confident and competent manner
- Overcome stage fright and the fear of public speaking
You will learn how to
- Use your personal strengths to your advantage
- Make a positive and lasting impression in your presentations
- Create energy within the audience and keep your listeners engaged
- Structure your presentation
- Focus on what really matters, leaving out unnecessary information
- Obtain and retain the attention of your audience
- Use your body language and your voice, including tone and speed, for maximum impact
- Overcome stage fright and remain calm and on task
All participants receive an individual profile of their strengths, resources and work styles: their individual LearnInProgress® team.
You may share with us what is particularly important to you before the training course. This allows us to respond to your needs effectively.
Where and When
- Frankfurt am Main (in German)
- September, 20th, 2020
- April 22nd, 2021
- June 16th, 2021
On request, we provide training courses in English as well as in-house training delivered on-site at your venue and specific to your requirements.
- 1 day
- from 10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for SMEs, managers, and sales staff in all industries, as well as anyone who wishes to enhance their skills in conveying ideas and knowledge to customers and employees in a confident and convincing manner.
€ 589,00 plus VAT per participant. Ask for special prices for persons registering independently and/or multiple registrations.
Included are: lunch, coffee and snacks, training materials and certificates of participation.
Overview All Training Courses
- Targetet Short-Term Training Courses
- Training Courses