Creative Conflict Resolution: In the Workplace and Beyond
Turn Conflicts into Collaboration
Conflicts can be very time and energy consuming. Conflicts can create resistance, increase sick leave, and lead to demotivation and demoralization. At the same time, conflicts can lead to insights such as discovering new and creative ways of carrying out tasks, and thus can contribute to continuous improvement.
In this practise-oriented training course, participants will learn to transform conflicts into new opportunities and collaborations. Participants will learn effective tools and strategies to transform conflicts in their professional and private lives, to maximize focus and avert escalation, even in critical situations. In addition, this course will provide participants with practical tools on how to develop creative and growth-promoting solutions.
Your objective is to
- Stay focused to prevent escalation
- Deal constructively with conflicting interests, needs and goals
- Find creative and growth-promoting resolutions
- Improve cooperation with colleagues, employees and customersSie möchten
You will learn how
- To identify conflicts and learn how they develop
- Your inner attitudes and perceptions effect conflicts
- To transform conflicts and find creative solutions that benefit all parties
- To communicate in conflict situations
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for managers, supervisors, as well as anyone interested in learning how to manage conflicts successfully and transform them into opportunities for growth.
- 2 days
- Times to be agreed
It is important to us that our training offer is tailored exactly to your specific requirements.
Please contact us for a no-obligation consultation and our best price offer.
Overview All Training Courses
- Targetet Short-Term Training Courses
- Training Courses